Garden Grove, CA – Great Place to Work® and Fortune recently named Southland Industries as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces in Construction for large companies with Southland ranking number 6 on the prestigious list.
The Best Workplaces in Construction award is based on analysis of survey responses from Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies in the construction industry.Previously Southland Industries was certified by Great Place to Work in September 2021.
"Ranking as one of the Best Workplaces in Construction for large companies doesn't come easily — it takes ongoing dedication from every one of our employees," said Ted Lynch, CEO. "Our employees continuously hold our company culture to a high standard, and our ranking shows the hard work our people put in each and every day."
As an MEP building systems expert, Southland Industries provides integrated, full lifecycle solutions that optimize the design, construction, operation, and efficiency of buildings. Through collaborative partnerships with our clients and the collective expertise of our people, we create premier built environments and future-ready spaces where communities and businesses can thrive.
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Explore latest media in the newsroom
- Southland Industries Completes Merger of Philadelphia-Based Subsidiary
- Southland Industries Completes Brand Consolidation of Southland Energy
- Great Place to Work Certifies Southland Industries
- Fort Riley Awarded 2022 Federal Energy and Water Management Award
- Southland Industries Completes Brand Consolidation of Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Envise