Oct. 17, 2022 – Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, helps organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating a high-trust work experience for all employees. Great Place to Work has determined the best workplaces by analyzing confidential employee surveys that have been put through a rigorous analysis of data from their proprietary Trust Index.
This year, Southland Industries was certified by Great Place to Work as the number six best workplaces in construction. The certification was based on compiled survey data regarding statements about employee engagement, such as collaboration, innovation, manager relationships, and more.
According to the Great Place to Work National Employee Engagement Study, "91 percent of employees at Southland Industries say it is a great place to work compared to 57 percent of employees at a typical U.S.-based company." Additionally, Southland was characterized as having exceptional management, excellent service, and a company culture that makes employees proud to tell others where they work.
"A Great Place to Work Certification isn't something that comes easily — it takes ongoing dedication to the employee experience," said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, Vice President of Global Recognition at Great Place to Work. "It's the only official recognition determined by employees' real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means that Southland is one of the best companies to work for in the country."
Explore latest media in the newsroom
- Southland Industries Completes Merger of Philadelphia-Based Subsidiary
- Southland Industries Completes Brand Consolidation of Southland Energy
- Southland Industries Ranked Number 6 as a Fortune Best Workplace in Construction in 2022 by Great Place to Work®
- Fort Riley Awarded 2022 Federal Energy and Water Management Award
- Southland Industries Completes Brand Consolidation of Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Envise