Southland Industries' Mountain West Division was recently awarded the Bill Bennett Employer of the Year by Nevada State AFL-CIO for charity work performed in partnership with Habitat for Humanity, Las Vegas.
Matt Chadwick, Superintendent, Robert Nulton, Foreman, Grant Sutton, Foreman, and Damon Wildmon, Sheet metal Foreman, teamed up for this project, procuring material from various local vendors, fabricating various fittings in-house, tying in the kitchen range exhaust, and installing HVAC grilles and registers.
Bill Bennett Employer of the Year
As an MEP building systems expert, Southland Industries provides integrated, full lifecycle solutions that optimize the design, construction, operation, and efficiency of buildings. Through collaborative partnerships with our clients and the collective expertise of our people, we create premier built environments and future-ready spaces where communities and businesses can thrive.
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Explore latest media in the newsroom
- 2023 Facility of the Year Awards, Winner for Pharma 4.0
- 2022 U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Design Award
- Engineering News-Record Reveals ‘Best of the Best’ Award-Winning Projects
- Southland Industries Named #19 on the Largest Engineering Firms List in Greater Washington
- Washington Building Congress (WBC) 2023 Craftsmanship Award