Southland Industries recently had two projects recognized as 2020 Regional Best Project Winners by Engineering-News Record California.
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center View Tower received the Health Care Award of Merit and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge received the Specialty Construction Best Project award.
Both project awards will be featured in the September 28–October 5 issue of ENR California & Northwest.
2020 Regional Best Project
Engineering-News Record California
As an MEP building systems expert, Southland Industries provides integrated, full lifecycle solutions that optimize the design, construction, operation, and efficiency of buildings. Through collaborative partnerships with our clients and the collective expertise of our people, we create premier built environments and future-ready spaces where communities and businesses can thrive.
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Explore latest media in the newsroom
- 2023 Facility of the Year Awards, Winner for Pharma 4.0
- 2022 U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Design Award
- Engineering News-Record Reveals ‘Best of the Best’ Award-Winning Projects
- Southland Industries Named #19 on the Largest Engineering Firms List in Greater Washington
- Washington Building Congress (WBC) 2023 Craftsmanship Award