From hospitals to government offices to manufacturing facilities,
fire protection is an essential element in every business. That’s
why Southland provides a complete fire protection package that
includes design, fabrication, construction, installation and
service. Whether you're undertaking ground-up construction or
retrofitting a small leased space, we’re fully integrated
to better meet your fire protection needs.
Our expert designers, project managers and technicians have
comprehensive technical backgrounds and a wide range of experience.
Our engineers credentials range from degrees in ABET accredited
mechanical and/or fire protection engineer programs, to NCIET
level IV certifications, to professional engineering licenses.
Our designs encompass both the first cost and the serviceability
for the life of the system. Additionally, with our unique 24-hour
emergency services, you have direct access to your representative – meaning
we’re available to immediately address any concern or problem
you might have.
- Innovative designs and solutions to complex or unique construction
- Accurate estimates generated during the initial engineer
- Innovative in-house prefabrication improves risk mitigation
and safety control
- Fast service response with genuine 24-hour emergency service
- Superior maintenance that will keep your system safe and
- Convenient bundling incorporates fire protection with other
services, allowing for lower costs and greater efficiency
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring the health safety of your employees and the continued viability of your facility. Our fire protection services are designed to greatly reduce the risk posed by fires so that you can stay open and operational.